Thursday 14 June 2012

DAY 4 - YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS FROM EXO

before i begin my story .. let me tell you one thing. i have a simple principle when it comes to choosing my bias in KPOP groups ..

"i can only have ONE bias in each group!it can NEVER be more than one!"

but .. i've broken my own principle since i know EXO .. how'd it be broken??

1. EXO is divided into 2 ; EXO-K and EXO-M ..
2. basically, i'll have a bias in both EXO-M and EXO-K ..
3. i FREAKIN' have TWO biases in EXO-M!!

therefore, i'll automatically have 3 biases in EXO!

MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS ..........


Do Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O !!he was born on 12th January 1993 (which is just 9 months and 10 days older than me!) .. he's the maknae in his family, main vocal in EXO-K and a good cook in EXO-K (park chanyeol, sukira, 2012)!he loves black color and his motto is 'il deung', which means 'NO.1 .. and also, he's one of the shortest member in EXO .. heee~ :)

why do i choose him as my ultimate bias??? (this will be a looooo~ng post!)

1. his voice .. SO SEXY!!just hear the song 'My Lady' and you'll get what i mean!
2. his eyes ... overwhelming!i like his BIG eyes .. (O_O)

(you get what i mean, right??) (O_O)

3. he's the OMMA in the group .. he cooks, cleans and nags to the members .. which is why i like him even more!
4. his laughter and smile .. INDESCRIBABLE!!

cr: the owner

(that smile ... ^///^)

5. his reaction is VERY CUTE!! XD

cr: the owner

usually, i'll choose my bias according to their talents .. kalo hensem or cute tu kire bonus laa!but this guy, Do Kyungsoo, he got everything that i want in a man .. so far, no other KPOP artists that is comparable to him in my heart .. literally, he's my ideal type! :)

-THE END-




1 comment: