Saturday 2 June 2012

KPOP and ME ...

Now i'm gonna tell you the history of me and KPOP :) Starting citer dongeng ak nie x bleh blah sikit!Sori laa pkai bahasa rojak sikit .. too much English and Malay in my life :)


Once upon a time in year 2009, I was hanging out at my friend's house. She's playing a song titled ' I Hope' by FT Island. At that time, I was starstruck!!Hongki's voice is hella amazing!Then, she played Big Bang's 'Haru Haru' ..


The MV was so sad!I cried watching it ㅠㅠ .. Then, I returned home. Coincidentally, my siblings were watching KBS Music Bank at that time. On that day, I knew another group named SHINee (which is my ultimate favorite idol group!) . They were promoting 'Jojo' with their fancy winter outfits!


Time tu, ak x suke gilee dgn Taeminnie!Well, people say 'Hate is Love' and 'Love is Hate'. Skrg, Taemin laa artis KPOP yg paling ak syg :) Still in the same year, I knew this group know as 'B2ST'. I was a diehardfan B2UTY in 2009!'Mystery' blew my mind!


In 2010, ak start jd hardcore KPOPer!I got obsessed with KPOP songs and dance!This was the year where I knew almost EVERYTHING about KPOP!I knew Teen TOP, CN BLUE, Infinite, etc . Smpaikn org pnggil ak 'KPOP Girl'!x de bnde psal KPOP yg bole tlepas dr pngetahuan ak!When SHINee's 'Lucifer' was out, I was a total SHINee World (the name for SHINee's fans)! I listened to all 60+ of their songs, watched all their shows and MVs and kept myself updated about them .. UNTIL TODAY!

In 2011, SHINee didn't have any Korean album release as they were busy with their Japan debut. So,ak pun 'curang' skejap dgn Infinite!Walaupun da knal dorg since 'Come Back Again', tapi time tu still skolah teknik lg .. So, tak brape nk KPOP sgt laa mse tu. Infinite's 'Nothing's Over' was a huge hit to me!Pastu, lgu 'be Mine' and 'Paradise' mmg dahsyat gilee laa!suke abes ngan lgu2 dorg!

Then, I kept on liking the same group smpai org lain da x larat dgr ak pasang lgu yg same jee .. until this group debuted!The group is ...... EXO!!!


 I've known them since the 1st teaser was out .. Tapi ak busy sgt dgn study time tu. So, EXO pun 'bkubur' jee laa mcm tu .. But then!*drumrolls* I watched Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun in TTS 'Twinkle' MV, I got curious about them .. Da korek2 dr Mr.Google, dpt laa tau psal dorg!time tu jugak laa ak sedar yg ak pnah minat D.O dlu .. LOL XD ..

Smpai skrg, I'm still loyal to KPOP!walaupun rmai yg x suke KPOP .. ckp dorg gay laa, hina agama laa (i'm not saying yg hina agama tu baik!), seksi laa, etc., ak x kesa!ak lg kenal cmne artis2 KPOP nie compared to others yg slalu provoke KPOP nie!nk mngate KPOP, tp x sedar artis kite sndri mcm mne!ikutkn hati nie, nk jee sound, "hang tu baguih sgt ka nk mngata org lain??hang x dak otak ka nk pikiak yg artis kita nie lagi teruk dr artis korea tu??kurang2 pun, depa tu ensem, segak, lawa .. artis2 kita nie dgn hang apa ada??habuk pun tak dak!" .. kuikuikui :3

Akhir kate, this is the story of KPOP and ME :) *tepuk tangan sikit!hakhakhak

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment