Friday 23 November 2012

THE MOST HATEFUL MOMENT ON TWITTER!


YES!better known as 'TWITLIMIT' ..
this is the 5th time i've been jailed by Twitter since i use it on 23rd Sept 2011 ..
even better, all the 5 times are bcoz of this one particular reason:


YES!these hot, derpy 12 aliens from EXOPLANET!
and tonight, my reason is bcoz of this one guy ..

PARK.CHAN.YEOL

cr: chan10 (thank you for capturing this beautiful image T.T)

he's like so FREAKIN' cute!!!even though my afie unnie a.k.a Chanyeol waifu said 'bese2 jee die ari nie', but he looks extraordinary to me today .. i hope he won't take Kyungsoo's place on my bias list!kekeke xD i spent about 85% of my tweets today on him!LOLOLOL~~

to EXO stylist:

don't you dare to change their hairstyles!just pay extra care on Kai's DISASTROUS HAIR!!

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment