Saturday 8 December 2012

#8MonthsWithEXO + confession

i trend hashtag #8MonthsWithEXO on Twitter ..
well, not exactly 8 months ..
mybe 7 months and few weeks .. heee~

i can't believe i stuck with EXO for that long!
i feel like reminiscing my journey to know EXO ..

M1/M2 codename back in 2011 ..

yes, i knew about these guys since may 2011 .. i'm a SMstan after all!
however, i was head over heels towards SHINee and Infinite during that time ..
so these guys just got forgotten by me :'(

then, this thing came along ..


my unnie who is Kai biased showed me this MV .. it's the 1st time i heard their songs without knowing who they are ..
when i listened to this song, i really think this song is exactly like TVXQ's 'Before U Go' ..
even one of the members sounds A LOT like Shim Changmin!
i asked their fanbase who's the guy that sounds like Changmin ..
they said he's D.O. ..
but as i said before, i got tired of waiting and still crazy for SHINee and Infinite ..
so i didn't really become their fan ..

after 2 weeks since their debut, my Kpop dongsaeng, Ieyra, told me about this group ..
out of curiosity, i watched their MV, MAMA ..


i was scared at first .. it sounds creepy and scary!i couldn't watch the MV during night!
but then, they caught my attention with their voices and dance moves ..
being handsome and hot is an extra package of them >.<
so, i dig EVERYTHING and memorized all 12 members' names in one night!
i even downloaded all their videos, teasers and showcase on that night!
ever since, i really became a fan of them ..

after about a month, suddenly i remembered the M1/M2 codename and What Is Love ..
then i realized, "wow!i've knew them all along but too blind to see them!".
i remembered that i asked about D.O. ..
how i fell for his beautiful voice ..
i can't believe that i like him before i knew him for real!
surprisingly, i fell for the same guy ..
that's why D.O. is very special to me :)


i heard D.O. has the most antis among EXO members ..
i don't care about them ..
if others can't appreciate him, then i can!
i love him so much until to the extend that i want to marry him ..
but i believe it's impossible and will never, ever, ever happen!
i'll just keep my one-sided love to myself ..
people always said, "why are so obsess with him?he doesn't even know you!" to me ..
but i don't care ..
if people ask me who's my 1st love ..
i would say DO KYUNGSOO is the guy ..
if you ask why i like him ..
my answer will be "I DON'T KNOW!"
i just like him .. no special reason ..
no one made me feel like he did to me ..
just seeing him smiling can make me happy ..
when i see people bashing him, i won't just seat and do nothing ..
i'll protect him as much as i can ..

i know i sound like a loner and pathetic ..
but what can i do?
i just love him so much!

to my 1st love, Do Kyungsoo:

annyeong~i'm sure you will never read this .. even though i never met you for real, i just wanna say i love you so much .. how i wished you can be mine .. but i know it's impossible .. we're two worlds apart!you and me can never be one .. but i'll always support you from afar .. you asked me what is love?to me, you are LOVE .. you are the only one who've made me feel like this .. i can't believe i'll actually fall in love for a guy who i know i can never have!but what can i do?feelings can't be forced .. i'll try to erase this feelings towards you .. i'll always be your #1 fan!!fighting~~~!!

lots of love from Malaysia,
lina nazihah

-THE END-

1 comment: