Monday 3 December 2012

I WANNA CRY TT TT

I REALLY WANNA CRY!! T.T

https://twitter.com/hate_kyungsoo

he/she is an EXOstan .. but only ship EXO11!this bitch HATES KYUNGSOO!!
like FREAKIN' HATES MY BABY DO KYUNGSOO!!
i know i shouldn't be bothered with antis and haters ..
but i can't just close my eyes when it comes to my baby Kyungsoo ..
he/she calls D.O. "kyungshit" and it really pisses me off!!
more, this spiteful creature said my baby DO KYUNGSOO is useless and ugly!
I'M FREAKIN' RAGING RIGHT NOW!

NO.ONE.CAN.SAY.BAD.THINGS.ABOUT.MY.BABY.DO.KYUNGSOO!!

i only say this once and DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MY WORDS AGAIN!!

to THE bitch:

i really hope that you'll find this post .. i dedicated this entry SPECIALLY for you!be proud of it!i just wanna say few things:

1. don't ever talk bad about my boy!
2. he's pure beauty .. no need for surgery, you blind dimwitted bitch!!
3. he's as important as the others to!
4. he's super perfect!he can sing, dance, rap, beatbox and even cook!
5. if you hate him, then stay away from the rest of EXO!it would be a HUGE embarrassment and disgrace for EXO to have a fan like you!
6. keep the hate to yourself and fuck off from #TeamExotics!!
7. better keep the warnings in your tiny little stupid brain or you'll see how i can ruin your image!

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment