Tuesday 19 June 2012

the family that i loved :)

while i was trolling on my lovely aunt's FB account (sorry mama :P) i found some old pictures of my family .. let me show you guys ..

i don't remember the photos' occasions though .. =.="


i'm the one in red with that BIG EYES O__O (D.O style!!) i'm cute, right??kekeke .. there's my cousins, which are Kak Qila, Atiqa, Abg Apit and Qamareena, and my sisters, Bella and Bebe. hee~i don't know how old i am that time!but what's for sure, I'M CUTE!!


i'm the baby!!kekeke XD my late mom is the one in red scarf .. awww!i missed her so much :'( somebody was celebrating his/her 2nd birthday .. well, i guess it's me!


i think this was taken during my aunt's wedding (auntie noor) .. i'm not sure who's the boy is .. but i can tell who's those cute flower girls!from left: my eldest sister, Kak Ina, Kak Qila and Kak Erin .. the girl in the middle is veeeee~rrryyy white!the 'baekgu' in our family .. kekeke XD


this was taken during our family vacation at .... i don't know where =.=" .. but it's in Malaysia for sure!my late mom was the one who was holding the camera .. she was pregnant my younger brother during that time .. ithink!aigoo~Bebe (my younger sister) looked so ... SMALL!!and Bella (my elder sister) looked so .. HYPER!!


this is my uncle .. he was hugged by his children, Abg Ijat, Abg Apit and Kak Qila .. i call him as 'Papa' since i call his wife 'Mama' .. kekeke XD he really loves kids!


this was during my cousin's birthday .. i can see Kak Ina, Bella and my grandmother, Datin Asiah (well, according to my aunt!) .. heee~i think they were celebrating Abg Apit's birthday .. and Bella's too!their birth date is the same .. 5/9 ..


this is Sezali's children picture .. the girl who has the eye-smile and dimple is NOT a Chinese!she's a Malay .. aww~~they're so cute and pretty in this picture .. hakhakhak XD


this was taken during Father's Day a few years ago .. i can see my late grandfather in this picture :) what a happy family ...


this is my cousins!!well, not all of them .. we're having a bowling tournament which i lost TERRIBLY!!it was why i hate bowling .. UNTIL NOW!kekeke .. we're wearing black and white during that day .. it's a beautiful memory .. but the tournament .. NIGHTMARE!!


i only have these so far .. i'll ask my aunt if she has a picture of our BIG family .. hee~i love you all!!!

p/s: sori mama!amek without your permission .. kekeke XD


-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment