Monday 18 June 2012

My Father's Day Celebration ..

Yesterday, we celebrated Father's Day!but it's not happening at all bcoz my 2nd sis wasn't there, my makdongie bro was sleepy and 3 of us (me, my yeodongsaeng and namdongsaeng) were quite unhappy yesterday ..

even so, we still happy bcoz my dad did not EXPECT that we'll be celebrating Father's Day with him!

this is my hero:


he's quite different from me, right???i'm more to my late mom's side :)

we just had a veeee~rrryyyy simple event .. but my dad was very happy :D



we just had a tiramisu cake and KFC .. heee~

and this is my father's response:


my father had gone through a hard time raising us, 6 children, by himself ..
i still remember how he had to go here and there to feed us ..
that's why i'll try not to ask him for money bcoz i know it's hard for him to get it ..

my mom passed away when i was 12 ..
i was about to take my UPSR examination that year ..
but thanks to him, i managed to go through my sadness ..
i got straight 'A's for my UPSR ..
my father was very happy for my achievement ..

however, i always makes him angry ..
i know i'm quite stubborn and hard headed ..
but it's me who i can't change in a short time ..
i took after you, i think :)

my aunt told me once that she asked my dad why he didn't let me go to tuition classes ..
he said, "Azie jnis yg steady dgn study die .. die main2 ke, x blaja ke .. result die still bgus!".
i'm so proud when he said that!
i guess i'm just lucky when it comes to studying :)

Message to Ayah:

"Ayah, Azie nk ckp thanks sgt2 sbb jage kitorg baik2 .. you've been through a hard time in these past 7 years .. even though we grew up without a mother's love, but you always there to fill the emptiness left by umie .. i know that we always do wrong things and make you angry, especially me .. i guess we are not ready to be matured yet :P i hope you'll success with your life and please don't leave us .. how can we live without you?i can't imagine even a day without you by our side!always happy and keep smiling .. thank you and i love you forever :)"

(note: my family call me 'Azie' bcoz there's 4 Lina in my house!)

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment